$ $ $
- . . Eton Mess Coteaux du Layon
- Take the Platter.
- . , , , .
- Excellent fresh seafood. Great oyster happy hour and huge bowl of mussels for only 10
- Oyster shots are a must: caper, shot, lemon - like a seafood slammer, love it
- Monday to Friday from 12 to 18 you can try Jersey oysters for 1 pound here. Also, try to order the selection of oysters and ask for fish of the day it can be really good.
- Sit downstairs for a kitchen view
- Goodddd seafood restaurant
- Amazing food... Really nice atmosphere, and our server was a sweetheart. :) shall be back. X
- "The oysters were good, but poor service and erratic pricing will stop Wright Brothers from taking flight.."
- You're going to want to taste the fresh-out-of-the-water sea urchins w/ sourdough soldiers. Be sure to wash it down with Whitstable Oyster Stout (made with real oysters!).
- Diners can be assured of a sea-to-plate menu, with the duos famed oysters once again making an appearance.
- Very rude staff!! Never again
- Lovely staff, 1 oysters from 12-6 during the week.
- Oysters fresh. Mussels in Panang sauce spicy & slurpy-licious not for the faint-hearted as it comes with chopped fresh chillies. Thinking twice about the whole crab? Read: Go for it.
- Amazing oyster ceviche! The cod was nice, and the sea bream excellent! Do not miss the seaweed salad it is simply epic!!
- Oysters and actually all seafood and fish that we tried!
- One of the best fish restaurant in London.
- Seafood platter looked amazing, but it was slightly frozen. I expected fresh seafood. Not sure I will be back for seafood. Oysters were amazing.
- Had several seafood small dishes, all very nice. Oyster too. Will come back.