697 Centre St (at Centre)
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
- Try the Fruits Sizzling. It's a sweet/salty stir-fry of fruits and veggies. Great with tofu.
- pineapple & cashew stir fry with tofu dish is delish
- Super casual atmosphere and delicious food. Curries are amazing and the staff is super sweet. Feels like a neighborhood spot.
- The stir fry and that mango sauce are the best!
- Appetizers, Thai tea, pad thai
- Salmon cho-chee!
- You must try the Shrimp Yaki Soba and a glass of German Riesling compliments it
- The pad thai is on point.
- I didn't really enjoy my visit. I am not downing the experience maybe I should order something different if I should ever return.
- So many great vegetarian and vegan dishes to choose from! They can do many dishes without egg and fish sauce.
- Chicken pad Thai was amazing!
- Try the Phnom Penh Noodle Soup! Or the drunken noodles. Delightful.
- Best Thai food in Boston....I love it super hot.....mmmmm
- Shrimp pineapple soup is great.Stay away from chicken soup with scallions.
- Great Pad Thai !
- I come here on Monday's cuz JP Seafood is closed!!! Get the chili shrimp.