Wilma & Frieda
- Get The Skys the Limit and sub with the Blackberry French Toast. Everything you want and more.
- The French toast was pretty good, way too much food...but it was good
- Definitely recommend the blackberry french toast and the short ribs benedict
- Biscuits and gravy were awesome!
- Excellent salads and burgers. Oversize portions.
- Ignore the fact that its slap bang in the middle of a mall, this is someone of the best breakfast youll eat in the valley.
- Bloody Ceasar. Do it.
- Awesome food. Had blackberry French toast is a signature item. Not your typical French toast. Not soaked bread with flavors. They make their own batter so bread like with fresh blackberry syrup.
- We stopped here for breakfast before heading to Las Vegas. The staff is so nice and service minded! The breakfast was delicious. And so much pastries, yum!
- Meatball and cheddar melt with a fried egg.
- A major winner - must go here while in Palm Desert. Awesome menu and daily specials! Every detail has been thought through to and it makes for a great start to the day. They pick the coffee beans!
- Make a reservation , it gets busy..although they do accept walk up requests as well
- The waffles and French toast are very good, but really I'm sure everything on the menu would be good at this place. Here's the view from the patio.
- BBQ CHICKEN SALAD
- Chicken BBQ salad and Turkey sandwich
- The best blueberry French toast and eggs benedict
- Delicious gluten free bread! Friendly service and great atmosphere.
- Great patio dining. Amazing bloody mary.Must try.great service . recommended the classic chicken sandwich.on sourdough
- The biscuits are delish made in house... Super cute decore.... I had the soyizo and eggs for brunch it was ok...
- Great spot for breakfast and lunch. Fantastic food! Do not miss the deserts.