Wild Goose Tavern
$ $ $
- Not as good as I was expecting. With their more pricy menu and upscale look, I was expecting to be "wow'ed". Disappointed. The Atlantic Cod was boring and looked not appealing.
- Slooow service. Goos chowdah but it was cold by time hot sauce arrived
- My piece of fish was about 3 oz with a scoop of potatoes and 6 pieces of asparagus 25.95. What a joke ,
- Sit outside and enjoy a Cape Cod margarita.
- Many things are good, but the fried Brussel sprouts are to die for.
- Go ahead and try the Chowder! Thank me later!
- Pretty setting. Definitely get Goose Fries....yum!!
- Bloody Mary = superb. Cranky old guy with 2 million complaints not so nice for atmosphere . Awesome customer lol.
- Try the Shrimp Cocktail served with crushed wasabi peas!
- Lobster roll was well worth it. Their chowder is as good as advertised and the hand cut fries are delicious!
- BEAUTIFUL PLACE INSIDE THE WAYSIDE INN. TV AT THE BAR.
- Cape cod margarita while sitting outside please
- Jillian was our favorite waitress on our entrire trip to the Cape-would come back for the service alone
- Jillian is the best waitress! and the food is amazing
- Best chowder in Chatham!
- Chowder is unreal!
- Despite slightly slow service, great food and atmosphere.
- Slow service, great lobster quesidillas.
- Start with a bloody Mary then get a Sierra Nevada draft. Both are delicious!