Wild Bubba's Wild Game Grill
13912 FM 812 (at Elroy Rd)
Austin, TX 78617
- This casual joint serves fantastic buffalo, elk, venison, wild boar, kangaroo, and antelope burgers. Both the sow-cow (part bacon/part beef) and the cabrito burgers are so good you can't stop at one.
- Its a little hole in the wall- literally - in a gas station. Great food, good people, busy place that's open from 11-3 only. Try the yak burger. It recall great!
- Embrace your carnivorous side: The menu here includes black bear to a menu of buffalo, yak, cabrito, ostrich, kangaroo, and antelope.
- Try the Yak, the wagyu, elk, and kangaroo burgers. They are all wonderful!
- Check out Wild Bubba's Wild Game Grill as seen on Food Paradise
- Get the Zombie Burger!! If you want to skip dinner, ask for double meat. The onion rings are on point, too!
- Try the kangaroo
- Camp across the street at RVNIGHTLY and try the Bleau Cow Burger, cut the bleu cheese and go merican! Ground up burger and bacon together in one big patty! It's a buncha kickass between 2 buns!