Burgers, Fast Food
- I stop at this Whataburger frequently when traveling. It took Almost 30 minutes in the drive-thru, they didn't get my order right & The fries were cold and soggy. Not sure I'll be coming back again.
- I don't recommend this one, at least in the mornings. I'm two for two at coming here to get breakfast, with or without a line of cars, and having to wait over 20 minutes to get my order.
- Service is slow because they cook to order instead of putting food under heat lamps. Worth the wait
- First time trying Whataburger and I absolutely fell in love. Very delicious and prices are insanely reasonably affordable. cheaper than any other fast food.
- Food is great. They cook to order. If you want premade food that's under a heat lamp, mcdonalds is right across the bridge
- Great #service...
- Food was amazing! It's worth the line for food that is cooked to order!
- Get here early for lunch. Fills up fast. Food was good service was fine.
- They are nice at 7:00am and my food was hot and they got my food to me fast for making it on the spot.
- Service is slow, but that's because they make it when you order
- Sooo freakin slow!!!! I left.
- Double #2 Watta Sizes with a SaWEET Tea!!!!
- Been here three times. Ordered the same thing each time. It depends on who is cooking as to whether the order comes out correctly or not. Must be new hires.
- Don't order grilled chicken. It took them 20 mins!!!