Burgers, Fast Food
12808 W Interstate 10 (at De Zavala Rd)
San Antonio, TX 78249
- Long drive thru wait. Lol
- The honey butter chicken biscuit is great for a late night meal
- Good onion rings, tasty burgers!
- El Chiken taco vale la pena
- Mmmmmmm. 'Nuff sed.
- Best service from any Whataburger in town!
- Good food and friendly service.
- Get the onions grilled
- Spicy ketchup!!!
- This Whataburger offers some of the best service of any Whataburger I've ever been to!
- Extremely courteous! I didn't have to beg for ketchup for once.
- Cant ever go wrong with the triple meat whataburger-make sure you only order one of bacon and cheese so they dont charge triple
- Good food great service nice people
- Whataburger has great burgers, fries, onion rings, etc. but almost all their drive thrus are SUPER slow. Even when you are the only customer (which is very rare) it will take at least 5-8 minutes.
- Tastes like Burgermaster in Seattle... great burgers
- Be prepared to wait a while. They aren't the fastest. On a good note, they are super friendly!
- Yes, log drive through wait. Call your parents in the meantime. They miss you.
- You should try their chicken strips !!!
- Don't come here after midnight on weekends. College kid city!
- # spicy ketchup yum