Wahoo's Fish Taco
- Go with the Wahoo's sandwich with blackened fish and a side salad + vinegarette. Good protein/carb/fiber balance after an afternoon of cardio.
- Chicken tortilla soup for $3. Yummy and cheap
- The blackened chicken and shrimp bowl fantastic
- Grumpy chick taking orders tonight. It's not my fault you hate your job, don't take it out on me.
- Kids eat free Thursday's from 4-close. If you have kids take them, if you don't you might want to rethink it. Lots of kids and noise.
- The margs here are virtually identical to those at The Rio... But at Wahoo's, the staff is actually happy to have customers!
- Loved the Kale Kai Salad with Cajun chicken with the Roasted Pepper-Cilantro dressing.
- Go with the grilled fish vs the Cajun. It's not as dry. Tostadas are above average. Paleo plate is nice.
- Fish tacos with rice and beans is great for working lunches. Have ordered many times
- The chimi is limited time but definitely worth trying out
- great value great food
- Calamari tacos!
- The blackened chicken Wahoo Bowl is totally amazing I have been coming to Wahoo's fish tacos for over 10 years and I always get that and the green sauce is to die for, get a large side of it!
- Fish taco's are good, don't even taste like fish, but go to Fuzzy's Taco's if you can instead.
- Views of Denver & the mountains from their outdoor patio!
- The new taco wraps are amazing!!
- Bring earplugs when coming here, cuz it's crawling with screaming children!
- Bonzai bowl with blackened fish is the best!
- Get your chicken/steak bowl "volcano" style for a spicy treat :)
- Bonzai bowl with blackened fish......Yum!