Jalan K.H. Wahid Hasyim No. 127 (Kosenda Hotel L Floor)
Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta 10240
+62 21 31936868
- The Chicken Laksa is superb. It's fillings; stir fried string beans, fried eggplant, beancurd and chicken are tasty yet perfectly cooked & mix well with the light yet tasty santan based broth. Nyum!
- Char Kway Teow is de best in jakarta so far & the flavour is also similar with Malaysia.. Ultimately, most importantly is got "wok hei" smoky flavour ~
- The roast baby chicken is really good, both for finger food or for a dish
- Try roast duck laksa! Their laksa will come in hug bowl. The taste is the best in town. Dont forget to order their piccolo coffe, too
- Amazing place!! Depends on what kind of business you got here. If you just wanna have fun, leisure, you should have a seat on the sofa. And for talking business with your client, just go deeper inside
- Roasted Duck Pineapple Curry
- Its a must to visit
- It's realy a hidden paradise in Jakarta. Tastefull & peacefull... (Tr: Jakarta'nn karmaasnda gerek bir vaha, yiyecekler, iecekler lezzetli, ortam huzurlu ve dinlendirici, du imkan bile var)
- Laksa was amazing. Totally blown away.
- Roast Duck laksa
- The food was good but they kinda overused MSG. I could readily taste it on first sip of the laksa.
- Tm yemekleri on numara be yldz. Trkler rendang denesin
- Surprisingly good food! Enjoyed Roasted Duck Pineapple curry w/ Roti Chanai, Fried Kway Teow, Gravy Noodles, Eggs Benedict.
- Restonya kecil tapi hommy dan makanannya enak2. Betah lama2 disini
- The roast duck curry laksa is awesome
- Good food, good atmosphere!
- Ni resto ada di hotel kosenda.. Pas msk lobby udh lgsg ke restonya.. Makanannya enak2, dan ada bbrp pilihan wine disini.. Nice.. Tempatnya jg cozy..
- I love the nonya fried rice
- Ambiance .. music.. cool place
- The breakfast menu is really awesome~