Breakfast, Diner, American
3204 W Gate City Blvd (I-40)
Greensboro, NC 27407
- Always leave a tip!!!!!!!!
- You just can't go wrong with the hash browns and the coffee is great.
- Good hash browns. Great waffle. Awesome Service despite the weather.
- Don't come here if you are on any sort of schedule. The entire staff has absolutely no sense of urgency. We waited 30 mins to have an empty table cleared,15 mins for the server then 15 more for drinks
- Hash browns are amazing. Service was fast and friendly. Open 24 hours. Sweet tea kept me up all night but hey, I'm a damn Yankee , I deserved it.
- How can you not like Waffle House.
- Grilled chicken sandwich. And Hash browns, duh!
- Waffle House is the epitome of great tasting Southern breakfast that you might get from a roadside greasy spoon. If you see one in the morning, be sure to stop, even if just for coffee. It's worth it
- Worst service ever. Got 1/2 our food after a 30 min wait & after the 15 ppl who showed up after us got served (they arrived 5-20 mins after we did). Police hang out here after midnight by the door.
- The pumpkin spice waffle tastes like a potpourri candle. Stick to the OG
- We left after waiting an hour for our food and never got it, but everyone after us did. Stay away!!!