Breakfast, Diner, American
- This is the best waffle house. They've got a really tight crew. Twin knows what's up.
- Best Waffle House in town. Ask for Candy if she is working. She is the best!
- Even for vegetarians . Hash browns are awesome.
- The secret ingredient in all thier food... *looks around*...butter, tons & tons of butter... Sshhh!
- Beware of ants next to windows. Don't lean on it
- Its the OG brown and yellow
- Get y-r chops or steak domed; it makes them juicy
- Candy and Joy kick ass
- The chicken biscuits are a frat way to start your day!
- Always good.
- Warm greeting. Food is still just okay. Ask for the waffle well if you want it crispy.
- This is the fastest and friendliest Waffle House I've ever been to.
- Three eggs meal with hash covered and topped! Best $4 meal!
- This is our regular WH. Order to hash browns well done and you won't have to hope they turn out crispy!
- Hash browns smothered chinked and covered.
- This location is excellent. The staff is attentive and friendly. Food is on point.