201 SE Main St (btwn SE Central & 3rd Ave)
Minneapolis, MN 55414
- Attn: Foursquare users! We cannot be outdone, therefore, we declare that the Mayor of Vic's on Foursquare shall receive a complimentary steak dinner! One per mayor/per month. Just bring proof/phone!
- Wine is at cost! Unheard of!
- Home of the @minnebar pre-party!
- Best Spinach and Artichoke spread I've EVER had!!!!
- Wines here are at cost! Drinking a Jordan 2005 Cab for $38 in a restaurant! When does that happen!?
- Worst service,food and price that I have ever been too..overpriced poor quality food and very bad service..I will let all of my friends know not to go there
- The wine and food taste amazing. Making reservations for our 2nd visit today.
- Super slow bad service
- Super slow service
- Nice looking place, but the bartenders were slow and not good at making a cocktail. Rough Thursday night for them.
- Jerk sandwiches are great
- Service is great... but the cooks are awful with the steak, even when it's not busy.
- Forget about coming here after 9. The staff leaves and you can only get cocktails. Make a reservation and come early.
- After you ride on your stick and looking like a dork for 3 hours suggest taking your yellow band over to Vic where you get 25% off of their bottles of wine at THEIR cost.
- A staff meeting favorite...the wine prices, incredible patio and OMG the crab cakes.
- This winter you need to do their wine Wednesdays. So far we've had a great Pinot Noir, a good Cabernet and a really good Cabernet. Chef Doug and Manager Jeff are great party planners too!
- Fan Vic's on Facebook! Bottles of wine and champagne given out weekly. Special freebie for the Foursquare Mayor coming soon!