Around the Corner
13 S Broadway
Edmond, OK 73034
- Could be the only breakfast joint in Edmond worth the stop.
- Our Sunday ritual! Not a service type restaurant but that's why we like it...no 16 year old waitress asking us how the food is every 2 minutes.
- They make an awesome Swiss steak but for some reason they think it is a winter meal and don't serve it in summer months-maybe if they served it over rice in summer months instead of mashed potatoes
- The Chicken Fried Steak is great!
- Really good breakfast food, but the service is definitly lacking.