- Taco Pizza is awesome here
- The food is really good. - the decor is a bit outdated. But you don't eat the decor. ;)
- I ordered 2 pizza pies and when I arrived 25mins later to pick it up they had no clue. They re made the dinner after i waited another 30mins and charged me full price. They just dont care
- Grandma's old fashion
- Love the chicken rolls
- Awesome regular pizza
- My go-to pizza place at home. Two Brothers has great regular slices and the Sicilan really is the best in town. The food in the restaurant portion is great as well.
- Get the Sicilan.
- Best pizza in area. I personally like the Sicilan. Never burnt, perfectly crispy crust.
- Everything is good. One of the best in the area. Portofino is the closest competitor in quality. I love both
- I like the pizza here but think they need to have it less cheesy.
- Everything is unbelievably delicious!
- Best Sicilian pie around!
- Best everything...seriously :)
- Food is really good especially for the price you can't beat it. Homemade food at great value.
- Buffalo chicken slice is amazing
- Try the buffalo pizza!! Wait what am I saying. Try everything!!!
- Their white pizza is the best around.
- One of my favorite pizza places in the east meadow, Levittown, Hicksville vicinity. Every pizza is great.. Including the plain
- Don't eat here. I just got done throwing my guts up from their food.