Tuck Sai Cafe
Coffee Shop, Dim Sum, Chinese
Jalan Bukom (Jalan Samak)
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10150
- Read the review of the mushroom chicken hor fund served here at http://www.hungrygowhere.my/dining-guide/tried-and-tested/penang-hidden-gems-9-mushroom-chicken-kway-teow-at-tuck-sai-caf-*aid-3c533101/
- Dim sum here is worth dying for! It's really good and price is reasonable. Service is good too!
- Calvin seafood porridge is recommended here. Tasty, fresh and value for money. Clean and pleasant service too. Closed on Mondays.
- Try the coffee special at night. It will surprise you with the taste. Worth for money value.
- Try the at night time. Tue-Sat
- Cheap dimsum in the morning
- Home made traditional dim sum is really worth waking up early for
- The Lor Mai Kai, Kai tarn tart, fishballs, yam balls etc all home made is good getting better. Traditional way of serving (carrying food on bamboo trays) hot from the steamer. interesting outing
- Got to come for dim sum and eat the "char siew pau" as it gets sold out very quickly
- Chicken hor fan KEAT ! Exspecially dry one !! Me and my daddy fav.
- Morning Dim sum here is very cheap and good.
- The Dim Sum is so nice at here ^^ wish ppl support lah
- The Kai Si Hor Fun is more than 50 years history. Last time is itinerary. In the 80's stop at the Siam Road/Anson Road junction.
- Superb Tung Ku Kei Si Ho Fun - only available at night
- Tung Ku Kei Si Ho Fun Open 6:30pm-10sh, Monday, Wednesday closed.
- This is one weird chicken meat noodles. The soup however is very nice to drink.
- Tom yum is excellent, worth to try
- The soup kai see hor fan is nicer than the dry one.
- Dim sum forever!!! The prawn and chives dumpling is LOVE! Porkie buns are a must!