W Barters Island Rd
Boothbay, ME 04571
- Nathan B Chesebro started working in construction after helping his father with building the familys massive colonial style home in 1990.
- A hidden gem. It doesn't look like much, but it serves great crab & lobster rolls and you can eat outside on the deck by the water overlooking the hand-operated swing bridge. (Also, fried pickles)
- The Lobster Rolls were great.
- Fresh hand cut donuts on Friday mornings!
- Probably the best lobster roll in the area.
- One of the best lobster rolls in BBH. Skip the always crowded Red's Eats in Wiscassets and come here.
- Order a lobster roll or fish sandwich at the counter, then share the deck overlooking a sliver of the Back River with fishermen and contractors on their lunch breaks.
- A great place to go when you want a nice view of the water and to have some coffee or at night some pizza and some really good spicy chicken
- Roast beef Italian
- Good place to grab a quick bite.