745 SW 185th Ave
Beaverton, OR 97003
- Curry is tasty!
- Get their ramen & gyoza combo!! So good!
- Tekka Don is amazing!
- Try the curry. It's delicious and great for a cool winter night.
- Make sure to try the ramen here, it's the best in town!
- Get the Mapo ramen for a spicy treat!!
- Toshi Don spicy
- I love this place, it's small, friendly and delicious. I like the Chirashizushi and Dons.
- Toshi Don, Miso salad
- Mabo ramen! (oh and toro, if you wanna eat endangered but yummy fish)
- Fresh sushi and very good ramen. Combo plates available. Don't cheat yourself, treat yourself.
- Seikyo sake has a slight spicy aftertaste, love it. Food is fantastic, fulls up fast around dinner so come early
- I've never had anything I didn't like here.
- Small place but excellent Sushi! It's hard to find a good sushi place out this far, I was surprised to find one so close to home. :)
- The creamy scallop nigiri and the kamikaze roll are a regular part of our order, so yummy!
- Try the Katsu Don... its bomb!
- The sushi rolls aren't the best here, but thats because the other stuff is so good. Katsu Don, Gyoza and Ramen are all amazing. The sashimi is great as well.