Tin Top Oyster Bar
- Brand new, opening on 8/27/2010
- Early bird prices from 4-6 p.m., great deals on delicious food!
- Food was very good and our server, Holly, was excellent. Relief server never even stopped by our table The manager walked by many times. We only spent $260 from noon till 1/2 time guess not enough.
- Crab claws and oysters!
- did not have price next to many items on the menu, asked waiter who had to go check instead of knowing the prices,no lemon wedges with fish entree, did not notify that collards cooked with pork:(
- Mediocre at best. We were pretty disappointed.
- The BEST shrimp & grits in town. Great quality seafood!
- A great atmosphere and even better oysters with crawfish. Authentic seafood-feels like you are at the beach!
- The Shrimp and Grits entree is delicious !
- Noone knows whats going on anywhere. With more than 10 tables open at lunch we were told a 10 minute wait. The pasta was horrible, unless you like a little pasta with your sauce. Terrible excuses too
- Holy crap, the lunch service is sloooooooooooooooow
- Tuna dip is awesome!
- Steak was flavorless and pricey. Staff was slow for time of day. The stuffed mushrooms were really good though
- Needs work. Large party and most orders mixed up. Some sides hot. Some cold. Has potential but not there yet