- The peanut sauce is "dank"
- WiFi password: eatthainow
- If you are a vegetarian and fond of thom kha, Thai Noon is your new favorite carry-out (or dine in). Tell Pete hello from Kristin ;-)
- Yellow curry lunch special is cheap! Be aware that their spicyness levels are pretty spicy!
- My favorite Thai place in America. Super fresh food, and I dream about those salad rolls and peanut sauce.
- Salad rolls are fresh and delicious!
- Everything we had was very good but the Pa Nang Curry was a standout for me. So good!!!
- The classic Pad Thai is always a yummy choice. Also the Thai iced tea not only looks pretty but tastes delicious! :)
- love it.. want to come again later.
- Oh so good!
- Order the pad thai, it's some of the best in the city.
- Special house curry with a side of peanut sauce is a must
- I only had the chicken fried rice here, but it was totally on point. Waaaay better then the usual New York stuff i eat. They are also very open to making dishes exactly how u like them seasoned. :)
- Amy is a Michigander!