Ten Ren's Tea Time
- Meet Marla, the diabetic, oversized asian cousin of the sbux caramel frappaccino
- they have very yummy bobba :) good price too. honey green tea, pineapple slush, black milk tea~ yumyum
- Soft BoBa!
- Saturday mid day and they ran out of boba. 2 guys working a cashier/drink maker & a drink maker.:(
- My benchmark for milk tea. Just a well made basic traditional no frills milk tea with boba. Quality tea flavor. Cant beat the classic. Boba is decent. 4/5
- Good: lavender milk tea. Meh: lychee slushy - too sweet.
- Green tea w lychee: not good combo.
- Not bad: vanilla w black sugar milk tea
- Ten Ren Tea Time in Anaheim is a Chinese restaurant that is most famous for its boba tea.
- Choco milk w boba is bomb if you like Choco milk.
- The coconut milk tea here is so yummy!
- Mango green tea. YUM
- Strawberry smoothie with yellow mango bits
- Almond milk tea with flan :)
- Go for the honey green tea WITH boba!!