2047 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95050
- Pho, Com (rice entrees), Viet appetizers eg. Bnh Xeo, and various other noodles even Bun Bo Hue. BBH wasnt the most flavorful Ive had. Overall slightly more upscale than your typical pho shop.
- The Vietnamese ham is awesome. There is a somewhat bothersome smell in the eating area, and the place could really use a cleanup.
- Vegetarians have lot of options too.
- Pho is a bit bland, the meat in bun thit nuong is tough... spring rolls are good but everything is average
- Banh cuon dac biet is heaven
- Had the pho (flank and brisket) and it was delicious! I also ordered the small, but it was still enough to make me full. We also ordered the grilled pork spring rolls - delicious!
- Extremely friendly service and delicious food. Their beef stew is phenomenal.
- Generous meat portions in the pho