- The classic Neapolitan pizzas are excellent, with perfect crusts and wafer-thin bases. Try the foie gras trio (148RMB), a pan-seared foie gras that's lightly crispy outside and creamy in the middle.
- Even though the price is no cheap, this place is one of the most crowded in here, so better to take a reservation before coming. Pizza is great, seafood is awesome.
- Good food and nice view to the river. Try Mediterranean seafood soup and pizza, they are great!
- Giving Tastes Good - visit www.chifanforcharity.org
- Beautiful view @ The Bund
- Nice place, good diavola pizza. We paid 1000 rmb for 2 person it is normal for ant restaurant in pudong
- Pizza crust is perfect but it needs more cheese and less tomato, fungi risotto was very well. Nice and warm place.
- Map your route before going. Cabs don't know where this is.