Tasty Place Bakery & Cafe
Chinese, Bakery, Café
2339 S Wentworth Ave (at 23rd Pl.)
Chicago, IL 60616
- Hong Kong style cafe. Noodle soup and baked buns
- really underrated bakery. i love their long bread buns topped with cheese. their filled buns are tasty and have respectable ratio bun to filling ratios. inexpensive milk tea too.
- Lovely pastries and milk tea!
- They should call this place cut in the line place. Make sure to keep your elbows out and box out people who cut in line.
- The chicken funn roll (rice crepe) is a must try.
- Wait until 9am for the Milk Egg Tart. Delicious when fresh.
- Dim Sum is good.