10238 Page Ave
St Louis, MO 63132
- The chicken tacos ROCK!
- Always get the corn tacos with either steak or tongue!
- Carne asada fajitas are amazing. The large margarita is one BIG cocktail! This place is inexpensive and delicious!
- Nachos, spicy food
- Tacos are very good, al pastor and barbacoa especially. The adventurous should try buche, fried pig's esophagus.
- Best Mexican in St. Louis.
- The correct answers, if asked, are "corn" and "green."
- Tortas are really good!
- Chicken fajitas are great, give you 6 corn tortillas unlike the standard 3 flower. Little to much onion/pepper
- Went in because of the great reviews on Yelp. Waitress saw us seat ourselves at a table...22 mins later still nothing. No water, no chips, NOTHING. After being shrugged off my waitress we left.
- Food is outstanding. Tacos, fajitas, queso all great
- Tacos are tasty. I had fish and carne!!! Cheese on the quesadillas is AMAZING!
- Everything was amazing! The food is so delicious!
- Hey Taqueria Durango, you should join Freebie! The benefits are amazing for both you and me.
- Amazing find for authentic Mexican. Very reasonably priced as well.
- Tacos were awesome
- Barbados tacos!
- The salsa is hot! Salsa verde has good flavors and is the medium heat of the 3.
- Enchiladas al pastor...STAT!
- I've never had better steak nachos!