Taiko Japanese Restaurant
- My Favorite Sushi Joint!
- I have been eating at this restaurant, literally, since I was in grade school. This restaurant has been around for over 2 decades, and the food is spot on. Must go!
- sit at the sushi bar
- Fresh fish, great sushi you will not be disappointed!
- Definitely sit at the sushi bar!
- Must try the Hamachi sashimi... and the spicy tuna!
- Taiko is known for their sushi bar among the "sophisticated," but if you are in the mood for some bento, definitely order their "combi" meals. The Sesame Chicken will definitely make you happy.
- The amount of fish you get is sort of unheard of. Great value, good sushi.
- Beware of the drivers here. Decent sushi.
- Best sashimi around yum yum yum
- Must order the spicy tuna!
- I always thought California roll was boring, but not when you use real crab meat!
- Been eating here since I was very young, try Shiro special #4 - not on the menu, but they will make it if you ask. Sushi bars in Irvine don't last that long if they aren't awesome. I <3 Taiko!
- Rolls were marvelous! People very nice and fast!
- The best and most authentic Japanese restaurant in the area! Try their sukiyaki! Soooo good
- Sushi Bar is a complete different experience.
- Excellent (very fresh) sashimi!
- A authentic place with delicious sushis also beef teriyaki is awesome for beef lover!
- This must be the best sushi in Orange County. Sit at the bar. I will be well worth it.
- Reasonably priced.