+86 10 6466 0204
- Hidden gem with cute decor! But food was not memorable
- Taste good
- Another nice family-style place, extensive menu. Plum fish tempura was great. Small hot pot very hearty.
- Service is good. But food serving is way too slow. Especially when I felt quite hungry. Food is ok.
- Sashimi platter is nice
- While technically not in a Hutong, this family run Japanese is hard to find, and well worth the hunt. Offering a buzzing atmsphere you will fill you've discovered a well kept secret.
- Salmon sushimi, fried chicken, potato salad, Bonito mackerel. White Bream sushimi, tongue....all very good. Quaint atmosphere. One downside -too many smokers can make eating there unpleasant
- Try the potato salad