Sushibar Ichininmae (一人前)
245 Madang Rd | 马当路245号 (Xintiandi Style | 新天地时尚)
上海市, 上海市 200021
- Slowest service ever... Dumb staff that spoils the place while sushi chefs are working hard and well. Too bad...
- Very goodthe food there is all my favorite.
- the salmon and tuna is pretty fresh here, i've been a half dozen times, price is great and not too crowded!
- A Sushi Restaurant with one of the best price/performance ratio in town.
- Comprehensive menu. Ingredients are fresh. Service quality to be improved. Newly opened, no card, no fapiao.
- Average Japanese fare; not outstanding. The fish portion could have been a bit more generous
- Very yummy sushi place, Dragon roll is a must order dish! 25rmb for one bottle of hot sake, lol...
- Try the Dragon roll and toasted wagyu beef sushi!
- 15% discount from March 1.
- All promising outside, nothing short of overpriced inside :/
- + extensive selection from sushi to hot pot, bright, clean, looks fresh, spacious - terrible service on the floor
- Horse mackerel ' sashimi' is as beautiful as delicious ...sea food clear soup...mamma Mia ;)