Sushi Takahashi 2
2415 SW 5th Ave
Portland, OR 97201
- Awesome vegetarian sushi for cheap. The new specials menu has given my tongue multiple orgasms.
- The deep fried oyster hand-rolls are the reason I come here.
- Excellent quality sushi, reasonably priced. Takashi is really nice and knows his stuff
- Affordable sushi of great quality. Yum!
- Regular price plates: $1.25-5.50 (for uni). Happy hour: Mon-Fri, half off train sushi rolls from 8:30-9 pm, take out only.
- Tiny little spot. The train goes by with some pace, so get your grabbing hand ready. Enjoyed the cuts of tuna.
- What's better than my sushi being served to me on a train?
- The seared salmon is excellent. Try asking for it with wasabi mayo.
- Don't leave without ordering and eating a Cho Cho roll!