Sushi Fuku-suke (鮨福助)
11/F, Macau Yat Yuen Centre, 525 Hennessey Rd
+852 2955 0005
- Sushi 10 pieces. Best in town!
- Great Sushi Omakaze. Seat at the sushi chef Mr. Wai counter. He is the best
- Sashimi is fresh!
- Sashimi huge!
- The lunch sushi selection was frankly disappointing with the uni tasting very subpar. The flavour of the shari was off and impacted the overall flavour across all the various pieces.
- They have fish flown from japan everyday. Ask the chef for special catch of the day, for sashimi or sushi.
- They have very fresh sushi supplied here - especially love their tuna sashimi! I have to admit that they have much better sushi than NYC.
- The sushi is good! They even make the sushi pieces smaller for females so that we can eat one while piece at a time. And it is good for my my waistline too!