Sushi Boat Kazoo
10 E Hamilton Ave (at S Winchester Blvd)
Campbell, CA 95008
- Spicy Tropical Roll. I don't know where the "spicy" is, but I now believe banana should be added to everything!
- Eat at the Sushi Boat bar, otherwise you are missing the experience. You can order special orders from the chef's if you like something.
- Reliably consistent, fairly priced. Not the highest-end stuff but they aim to please. The daiginjo sake is very good for a relatively low price (for daiginjo).
- Try the Spicy Boston roll. My fav!
- Came here right at opening. Food choices take a while to accumulate on the boats so be patient.
- The sashimi itself is very nice and well prepared, but the rice was extremely disappointing. Also it's difficult to take the sushis.
- You can order whatever you want from the sushi makers... When you sit at the bar! So don't wait, just ask!
- Best sashimi around. :)
- Must try the Fire Balls-yummy! It's nice to have chefs who remember all your favorites :-)
- Try the Makai roll! Has kiwi inside.
- Fav place EVER to get sushi for cheap! Atmosphere is great and waiters are great. Try the Santa Cruz rolls! This is my bff and my retreat (:
- My daughter loves Mr. Nobu with masago & tempora California rolls ...
- Tropical roll is one of my favorite... Can u say banana... Yum
- Not the same experience is Japantown location but still good food and friendly atmosphere.
- Just saw the same dish pass for the 30th time... Is that good? Anywho, ordered a rainbow roll, philli roll (With a side of nigori)...yum! Service is always great.