Sun Nong Dan
3470 W 6th St Ste 7 (S Alexandria Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90020
7:00am - 11:59pm
12:00am - 11:00pm
- Oxtail, short ribs are the best!!
- Oxtail Soup
- Their soup are really good
- Galbi jjim with cheese on top to share with an oxtail soup while waiting for it to cook
- Spicy Braised Short Ribs!!!
- Get the galbi jjim, medium heat, with cheese.
- Always get it with cheese so that you can see the flame thrower! Its also delicious AF.
- Believe the hype. Worth the wait. Add rice cakes.
- Good banchan. Legit. Crowded. Everyone orders the galbi jjim even though it's expensive ($55) and huge so you need to share it. If alone and looking to save some $ try the short rib & cabbage soup.
- Amazing. Open at 4am. All night actually.
- Come with four people and order the galbi jjim with oxtail! It is so tasty and worth it all.
- TheJGold sez get the galbi jjim (short rib stew), and ask for cheese on top.
- This 24-hour joint in Koreatown serves heaping platters of braised spicy (or non-spicy) oxtails and short ribs, with all the fixin's, including a great bowl of beef cabbage soup.
- Order mixed sullungtang and regular galbijjim. And be prepared for a long wait!
- The stews are filled with tender chunks of short rib, chewy rice cakes, and loaded with tons of spice. While the suhl lung tang is quite respectable, the jungol is the main draw.
- Love the sooyook combo