Sun With Moon Japanese Dining & Café
Japanese, Sushi, Asian
- the tofu cheesecake is nice, very smooth.
- tofu cheesecake to satisfy your dessert craving. it's super good!
- Food standard here has dropped.
- Try the tofu cheesecake. It never fails.
- Jap foodie was never labeled as unaffordable over here as all so economically priced !!!:-)luv the unagi teapot rice ..the fried prawn pancake roast belly pork n caramel desert not to miss !
- Yummy yummy
- Kudos to the tofu cheesecake!
- Try the Wagyu Saikoro Steak, Tofu Cheesecake, Balloon Pudding and Chocolate Crepe.
- Disappointing. Tried the wagyu beef and pork cheek...nothing to shout abt. Waitresses not prompt wif refilling tea and the restaurant wasn't even crowded.
- The Chirashi here is not too bad
- The dessert is a must have! Suns Tofu cheese cake and Kurogoma Pudding (Black sesame pudding)!!
- The kamameshi (rice cooked in an iron pot) is one of the unique signature items served here in Singapore. In general, there is quality food here though servings can be small for full bodied guys...
- the food, ambience, service were excellent
- Rice meals are very savoury but delicious. Cuisine seems more fusion than Japanese as the dishes are really rich and toppings-heavy. Not on the cheap end.
- Tonkatsu pork melted in my mouth, veg and salmon sashimi were very fresh too. Will be back for more
- All the Japanese food is excellent. Will be coming back again.
- The sushi and sashimi is great .
- Loved the overall atmosphere. Sushi was outstanding. Order any Salmon sushi, it's worth it. Definitely worth the visit.
- The cutest little kids meals come in an plane tray.
- My favourite Japanese restaurant. Staff are friendly an they allow me to choose my seat!