Sukho Thai Cuisine
855 Fulham Road (Munster Rd)
Fulham, Greater London SW6 5 HJ
- Prawn toast was okay (the sauce was sweet & yummy), Tuna salad was full of flavors, chicken & prawns satay were excellent! Thai tacos are great and for main: meat curry #74 with coconut rice
- Great dishes! Cosy atmosphere
- Delicious green curry and duck spring rolls. Average pad thai
- Delicious Pad Thai with prawns!
- Great Thai in London! The Satay, papaya salad, chicken in leaveas and pancake for dessert, especially stood out.
- Delicious food!
- Try the crepe with tropical fruits compote for dessert! Soo good
- Yummy Thai food.
- Consistently excellent Thai food. Love this place.
- Papaya salad with soft shelled crab is excellent. Service and ambience was good.
- Prawns! They are spicy but amazing!
- We had Satay Ruam and Mieng Bhed to start, then Nua Prikthai Dum and Tom Kha Chao Rua as our mains. Simply delicious, all of it! Plus, friendly and quick service.
- Chicken in pandan leaves, beef in red curry
- Try the soft shell crab in yellow curry
- Order the squid!
- The best Thai in London. The fresh spring rolls are incredible, and the Pad Thai is light and delicious.
- Try the soft shell crab salad
- Superb Thai restaurant with great service.
- Best Thai in London. Great service. I go there at least 3 times a month. Top dishes: soft shell crab salad with papaya; marinated tuna carpaccio; scallop curry.
- The Tom Kha soup is delicious. Is this the best Thai restaurant in London? Could be...