5 East Boulevard
Buzzards Bay, MA
- Great views, good service, $3.50 drafts
- KesIve had the Swordfish,scallop and shrimp risotto chicken parm and steak tips and all of them were great! They also have great cheeseburgers. The great view makes it a very nice experience
- Great pizzas
- Love the food, the deck seating, but parking is a challenge.
- It was terrible. They screwed up 1 of the 3 pizzas we ordered so they redid the first one and brought them out at once. Result, 1 good one 2 cold ones. Asked to speak to manager, told "he's too busy"
- My wife and I have now been to the Stonebridge for several dinners. They remain consistently good with great specials,excellent menu items and a great staff.I cant say enough about this place.