Steak 'n Shake
American, Fast Food
- Shake happy hour is between 2am-4am, all shakes are half off in price but still have full awesomeness.
- It's fall, which means you HAVE to get the caramel apple shake. Amazing. Easy to tell that it's actually made with fresh apples!
- Yummy double chocolate fudge shake!
- Try the Guacamole Steak Frank! They make their own guacamole and it's delicious!
- The original double cheeseburger with fries and chocolate shake yum! It takes " a few minutes" to make three shakes ) our dinner was done by the time they came out
- Try the new Bacon Horseradish Burger. So good!
- Holy new menu additions. A bunch of new burgers, and seasoned fries!
- I love this place. I've never had bad service. Wisconsin Buttery burger is the way to go.
- western BBQ bacon steak burger! Fast service. In and out in a half hour with half a shake for the drive home.
- Your shakes will always be delivered after you get your food, this place is sooo slow
- Try combining the butterfinger and mint cookie shakes together, its full of yum.
- Daryl is awesometastic
- Not great service here but the food is cheap and ok
- Join their online mail. I just used my birthday coupon for free double cheeseburger and fries.
- Horrible service and food. Half the tables were dirty at 3am. Only good thing was the shake.
- Hey I am the 6-12am server and I will give you great service! I promise I am awesome. Plus, we have great coupons (that often have mistakes given you extra money off) found in the Ann Arbor news and o
- Frisco melt
- Ask for the special fry seasoning for your hash browns, you won't be dissapointed.
- There's a reason why their nickname is Steak n Wait.
- Get the Friscale Melt. Frisco with a fried egg and bacon!