1820 Market St
St Louis, MO 63103
- Typical hotel restaurant. Expensive food, slow service.
- If the postmodern Art Deco wasn't enough, light shows play on the ceiling every hour. There are 13 light shows in all from the Beatles to sports and history.
- Breakfast buffet is delicious and very reasonably priced.
- Deb is the best. Goes out if her way to make you feel welcome
- The Breakfast BLT >>> your first born
- Valentines day success!
- Falafel was nice but the service was incredibly slow and the food was somewhat cold.