- Probably the only one starbucks in the world which asks money for wi-fi, $3/hr
- Go upstairs for comfortable chairs and the bathrooms!
- They have awesome drinks & if you want to purchase internet for 3.00 an hour then do it if not then you can still have your favorite drink & sit on a nice leather couch/chair. Very nice hang out spot.
- If you're tired of shitty WiFi service of your cruise, come down here for a good connection.
- great coffee island style
- If you arrive at Nassau of Bahamas, you can try it
- Wifi is 3.00 per Hour. Quite a steal even if you only need to facetime your Mommy ;)
- Free WiFi at DUNKIN DONUTS on West Bay St across from Hilton.
- Free wifi is slow especially with lots of cruise passengers using it. Drinks were good and staff was friendly. Couches, comfy chairs and bathrooms upstairs but the wifi signal is weaker there.
- Free wifi here
- Be aware, they don't accept Starbucks Cards here for payment.
- Muffin alla guava spettacolare!!
- More $$ on the boat
- The same as usual. No soy here and iced coffee definitely doesn't taste like it does in the US
- 3 dolares por uma hora de wifi... :(
- Service is awesome
- No charge card accepted during my visit. $3 Wi-Fi.
- The coolata is the best strawberry
- I'll pay the 3 bucks for the internet any day just for the atmosphere!
- This particular outlet is a shame for the Starbucks chain. You have to pay for the internet, although on most places in Nassau it's free. Outrage