The Spice Kitchen
Jalan Indah 15, Bukit Indah
Johor Bahru, Johor
- Soothing atmosphere
- Don't talk to the boss he'll annoy the hell out of you. He's also very arrogant, and miser, and talks bad about other Indian restaurants to make his seem the best.
- Good for group. Konsep makan hidang. Do not order many types of nasi :) English speak.
- The meats are all very tender, regardless of tandoori or mutton briyani. Yummy!
- Love their Buy 1 Get 1 Free promotion now. Good food and great service! http://pinkology.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-spice-kitchen.html
- Plain Naan was horrible. Not fully toasted, too dry and coarse and not up to the mark. Skip the Naans! Go for rice perhaps
- Butter Naan was okay. Still not properly toasted and would fail in my standards.
- Paneer Butter Masala was decent. The Paneer was fresh and generous portions. Good but not great!
- Kadai Vegetables was just so so. Good assortment of vegetables but it tasted bland. I'd rather skip this one.
- Crispy Chili Potato was awesome. One that I would highly recommend.
- Back here after a while. The indian dishes was ok but still lacking that oomph.
- Try the fried cauliflower... Its awesome.. Rest all is simply overpriced...
- One of the best place to eat Indian Cuisine. Cool place.
- One of the good indians foods in JB. But please do make sure u make reservations to avoid disappointment!
- The food seemed fair from the price. Had Hydrabadi briyani and Thai fried rice which was the highlight. But I hope I wouldn't have to pay for the to-go containers RM 3 each. Seems unnecessary. 3.7/5
- Service very slow!!!!food served only after an hour wait. Food n deco great. Waiters should more friendly..
- Deco awesome
- Chilli eggplant is my fav! not forgetting the fried okra too. I loved the SK curry fish head too. So good
- This place is really good. The waiters are really friendly and so is the boss. They asked if the food was good and it was really good. I recommend the Chilly Eggplant it's the nicest thing ever.