Sparkle's Hamburger Spot
1515 Dowling St (Leeland)
Houston, TX 77003
- Sparkle's is known for popular hamburgers, famous shakes and a long, long wait.
- Hamburgers on Point! The wait is not so cool so call in your order for pick up.
- Hamburgers are really BIG
- Your first burger here could very well be your last- it's so good, you can't stop eating the humongous thing even if your heart says "Enough!". I'd die happy eating one of these!oh-and the milkshakes!
- The Double Hickory Cheese Burger is amazing. It's a giant ball of a beef happiness with stuff on it. WARNING! They have a tendency to overcook it. Tell them to keep it pink to avoid a dry burger.
- Mushroom Swiss hamburger was delicious. An I love the chocolate shake soo good. An it's worth the wait for great food when u order
- I love their huge burgers!!! <3
- I ordered the double bacon cheese burger, I'm thinking it was over 1lb. of beef...
- I could not even get it in my mouth...
- The burger is awesome but the wait is a bitch 20-30 minutes for my burger to be done.
- Call in your order! We've been here wayyyy too long! Jeeeeeeessssssuuuuussss!
- Try the onion rings! They may be a little greasy but they're good!
- Not your standard burger-stand burgers, Sparkle's beef patties are much, much larger than you might expect! Also available are french fries, onion rings, chicken-n-waffles & Kool-Aid (for a dollar).
- You may have to wait a year to get your order, but it's well worth it
- always call in the order
- I've been coming here for a while now. This is the slowest burger shack in town, but also the best. I love this place!!
- You don't need teef to eat this beef!
- Good burgers for a great price.ight see a pretty lady there every now and then
- Watch out the Koolaids quite potent!!
- The burgers are the best