$ $ $
3 Fullerton Road # 01-04 (The Fullerton WaterBoatHouse)
- Seafood Rolls - Vietnamese Style <3
- Love the Trio Mushroom dish! Awesome
- Carbmeat Portobello : Rich Sweetness Crab meat.
- Sauteed mushroom - Mushroom Lovers MUST try!!! <3
- Fish & Chip: Softness of the fish... Crispy on the outer layer
- Tender chicken...
- Mini Sol's Burger: very cute! Although Is small butt Is filling! Softness of the patties melt in your mouth! <3 Must try!
- Italian Pizza: super thin crush like biscuit. Yum! Yum!
- Chicken Sandwiches
- Seafood vanilla cream pasta
- Gong Bao Salmon - Fantastic sweetness, softness of the fish
- Menu is misleading, ate 24$ bi-hoon and music is fucking loud. Could not even have a conversation. Do not come here
- Sangria is great!
- Spanish omelette and paella are quite nice. V ex tho!
- This spacious sun tapas bar is a welcome respite from the heat. Try the creamy mussel and bacalao starters, saffron-dusted paella Valencia and ambrosial lychee-ed Under the Bridge cocktail.