805 3rd Ave (at E 50th St)
New York, NY 10022
- The honey dew sandwich is my favorite.
- If there's meatloaf, get the meatloaf. If there isn't, there's still plenty of good stuff to eat, but remember to come back and try again.
- Food is fine if you want something close and convenient. Don't expect friendly service, they process customers like robots, and the woman at the salad bar cash register is particularly unpleasant.
- You would think that they would stock more turkey bacon since it runs out faster than regular bacon...doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
- coffee, coffee and more coffee..
- Good lunch spot, the hot buffet is my fav
- Great wraps
- Watch out for the two cashiers that work in the morning. Don't get too chatty with them or else they'll invade your personal life. They're a gossipy duo, those two.
- Veggie bimbimbap is delicious and oh so spicy!!
- Try the whole wheat penne with sundried tomatoes, zucchini, and asparagus at the make-your-own pasta station! Divine!
- The tuna wrap is one of the bet I've ever had. They add avocado as the secret.
- Good cold cut sandwiches and salad bar