Silks Palace (故宮晶華)
- The unique "double flavored beef soup," with both spicy and clear broths, is served in a yin-yang shaped bowl.
- 699 17:30 ~ 21:00
- i quite like the dessert, taste ok, but looks great!
- 'NPM fried rice'() recommended! It got no oily meat but a mixture of dried scallops, sliced green onion and fried egg whites, with a pinch of salt. You can enjoy every single grain of rice!
- 2211F-2FTEL022882-9393FAX 022882-406811:3014:0017:3021:0015:00-16:30 OK10%
- Very tasty restaurant and the service is also very good! Dishes are well done and they look beautiful! A must after a tour of the museum.
- Nice fried rice and wangtang soup.
- Good :), they have special offers for Muslim
- Not sure abt d kitchen quality from 1F (Main Dinning Area)/ B2 (TW Food Court. However, I had d worst ever beef noodle here, & table service is soso. A NT580 bowl noodle w/ this Q, bad bad... :(
- Dishes with artifact motifs. Usually crowded with people. If you're looking for a nearby restaurant, try visiting Silks palace.
- Tasty Dim Sum.
- overrated beef noodles at a high price.
- Champion for beef noodles.
- Superb #
- The worst and the most expensive beef noodle soup so far. Save your hunger and money for something better.