20 W 200 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- Only place to get authentic German food in the state. And it's delicious!
- You know its good when 4 german ladies are sitting next to you enjoying their food
- Everything is good at Sigfrid's deli. Especially delicious is the brat wurst sandwich and schnitzel with gravy. There is also an excellent selection of candy and other foodstuffs from Deutschland.
- The best handmade Brats ever
- Really good goulash! I've had goulash in Europe and this is comparable.
- Try the Pastrami Reuben
- CRAZY on Saturdays around 1. Come here earlier or later.
- I love their version of coleslaw & shrimp salad. Try it!
- The chicken is excellent before about 1pm. Dries out a bit after that. Love the brats, sptzle and fried potatoes.
- Schnitzel was almost as good as Omas.
- The German food here is first class
- Authentic German style deli excellent food and I can highly recommend the hot Reuben
- Sausage, spaetzl and all the other German things. Also a good store for European groceries.
- Only place I can find weisswurst in SLC. Great staff.
- Not just a deli. They also have a bunch of packaged German foods.
- The real deal. Great sausage, great sauerkraut, German magazines, and even the candies I grew up with. You know you've found the right place when oma comes in to buy her meat, chatting auf Deutsche!
- One of the few places to get a good weisswurst in SLC and plenty of other awesome authentic goodness. Definitely get the spatzle with gravy on the side of whatever combo you decide on, all are tasty.
- I don't think you could go wrong with any selection here. Everything I had was awesome and it smells amazing in there.
- Nothing feels more authentically European than a fat, grumpy German woman serving you sausages. This is also a good place to stock up on German candy and food.
- Great food, Great shopping!!!