- Lobster Tempura Rolls......amazing!
- Dine-in Manhattan vibe, fast delivery, or walk and pick- up, my wife and I are always happy we ate again at Shogun. My favorite tasty value is the Hawaii roll with tuna.
- Christmas Roll,,, YUM!
- You can't go wrong with anything you order.
- Also, don't get the Shogun Roll... I'll kill you. At least, not for another year and a month.
- Ubnagi Don chopastick rice challenge! Eat all srimp at once. Ahahssjas i mean, Eat all rice one at tiem! Houyah!
- To be honest, I only liked the sesame chicken. The California sushi was ok.
- Delicious sushi, soup, and tempura. The prices are a bit steep, but it's quality food.
- Try the pad Thai
- The CCC roll is amazing!!
- As a busy life in NY Shogun is the best to catch something different quickly,you don't need to wait a lot.withing 5 or 10 mins you will be served according to your desired order.Love this place.
- Get the mochi
- Amazing sushi! Sushi platter for two can easily feed three.
- Was planning on going to el loco next door. But the wait was over 30 min and we wanted to catch a movie. So we went to Shogun next door. Great food and atmosphere.
- Salmon avocado was delicious! Friendly wait staff and hosts.
- Pink panther roll is to die for!
- CCC roll, Gyoza (dumplings), and the crab n cream cheese spring rolls are to amazinggg
- The Spicy Rock Shrimp is one of the best appetizers you'll have here!
- Sho Chiku Bai Nigori Sake yum