- French fusion. Chilled out but very high class. Reservations required. 31 years of subtle perfection
- One of the best restaurants in LA...love the salmon tacos and catfish...you haven't had french food like this...check out Zagat review!
- French Contemporary Cuisine: Authentic Flavors. Original Creations. Undeniable Service. Only the BEST @Zagat
- Check out the remodeled dining room! I've had grilled duck confit salad the last 4 times here because I just can't resist.
- If you want a MEMORABLE meal, Shiro is the spot. I will NEVER forget the first time I had grilled king crab legs... Smoky, sweet, butteryness!
- Don't sleep on the margaritas!
- Whole sizzling catfish is a must-try.
- Shiro is famous for deep fried catfish with Ponzu, but the entire menu is top notch.
- Totally blown away by Shiro! The Chinese ravioli? To die for. The catfish? Absolutely superb. The customer service is unparalleled. Loved Shiro the 3rd time as much as the 1st. Can't wait to go back!
- Have been told by a very reliable source that the Catfish dish is mouth watering amazing!