$ $ $
4774 Park Granada
Calabasas, CA 91302
- Get the shibuya house roll. Delicious!
- Solid! Never dissappoints!
- Very tasty !
- The salmon onion avocado roll is amazing- not on the menu though.
- Great sushi...one of the best sushi places in the valley. Try the Sawara & Golden Eye...excellent
- Excellent service and good sushi, but the seating is very limited, so you might have to wait for some time to be seated.
- Jalapeno Albacore Sashimi and ask for the omakaze and they will bring you their signatures which may be pricey.
- Best sushi I've had in LA! Especially the jalapeo albacore sashimi!
- Very good sushi, especially some of the "market price" list (but those are also expensive)
- Stuffed squid appetizer is delicious! Biggest rolls in town.
- Delicious and fresh. All the spicy rolls are super tasty. The Calabasas roll is one weird roll. You need utensils to eat it because it's so huge.
- Top 3 favorite rolls: 1. Salmon Onion 2. Shibuya House Roll 3. Spicy Tuna on Rice Cake. Absolutely delicious!
- The albacore sashimi is world class
- Call ahead for takeout. Sushi is great, but waits are long and staff is less than considerate.
- Their fish is the best quality of anywhere in the Valley. You can't go here without getting the Shibuya roll on soy paper absolutely heavenly.
- Try the house Shibuya roll or the Black Cod Teriyaki appetizer!
- Love this place. It pays to be a regular with better service and sometimes priority seating
- Try the albacore sashimi. It melts in your mouth.