Seoul Hot Pot
3709 Payne Ave (at E 37th St)
Cleveland, OH 44114
- Best Korean food I've had thus far in Cleveland
- Try the dol sot bi bim bap.
- Try the Japchae (clear noodles with beef n vegetables), Dukboki (spicy rice cake), and seafood pankcake! Great variety of side dishes compare to other Korean restaurants downtown!
- Get the pork ribs. Yummo!
- Casual atmosphere. It was real fun to use the grill built into the table.
- Bulgogi or Dolsit Bi Bim Bop are both great. They'll also sell you a whole bottle of Soju to go.
- Great food!