Salad, Café, Noodles
- Good pasta, healthy options
- Pasta and noodle bowls are $5 after 4 PM
- Chocolate hazelnut and/or tiramisu gelato
- Amazing tossed salads...
- Free wifi here.
- The crpes are delicious!
- Very clean and fresh, and affordable!
- The prepackaged salads that they added recently look promising, and let you skip the ridiculous line. But look carefully at the bottom before you grab one! They're usually rotting :(
- Good food. Poorly run. Expect lines and confusion.
- The stir fry is impressively poor. "Thai curry" looks real, but tastes mostly like (a very, very mild) clear broth. "Lo mein" is really (soggy) udon.
- Don't bother after lunch rush- they run out of everything so you probably won't have much to choose from, wont get bread with your salad, etc. For the few ingredients left, the food court is cheaper
- Turkey and Vt Cheddar crepe... yummy!
- Salads are $6.50 after 4pm instead of the usual $7.95. Pumpkin crusted chicken makes for a great fall salad!
- .. :)
- Devonshire sandwich is great
- Pay with LevelUp and save a couple bucks on your first visit!
- Don't bother on Saturdays-cold coffee, paltry selection of mislabeled muffins, and super slow service with no selection for sandwiches and salads. Don't know why they bother opening with skeleton svc.
- Great place for casual breakfast meetings. Quiet, lots of space, sun and good food. Try the quiche if you need catering.
- Meh to the meh