$ $ $
Lists & rankings
- Great local oysters!
- Get the scallops because... oh my god.
- Seafood. Drinks
- Amazing cocktails! Had a bees knees with bar hill gin. Plus dollar oysters at happy hour cant be beat! Awesome location and space.
- The mussels are fantastic and the scallops couldn't be better. What I was most impressed by was the main Halibut dish. I never knew Halibut could taste like that... Wow!!
- This is a snazzy place to have your dinner lobster, because you already had your lunch lobster sitting on the dock, right? Also, the oysters are local and amazingly fresh and delicious.
- Mussels and scallops are the way to go
- A+ fam...start with some tasty breads. Chowder is good, boiled lobster is awesome. Pot Roast is off da chain yo. Great atmosphere and fun. Must do in P-town.
- Food and atmosphere was very nice. Loud dinning area but food is well worth it
- Seafood stew
- Oyster and row bar are fantastic
- Start the meal with fresh oysters and order the scallops for dinner with a nice crisp white.
- Baked lobster was great! Loved the cornbread too!
- Best of Maine fresh seafood.
- A little hidden gem out on the pier in Portland. Get the oysters to start, the halibut in butter sauce, and the scallops are not to miss! Great for big groups.
- Perfectly seated scallops swimming in corn cream with their grilled zucchini & smoked bacon buddies
- The lobster rolls are great! Also the muscles and clams are excellent. Great for family and dates
- The lobster rolls are excellent! But everything is great here. Gorgeous location and perfect for a dinner with kids or family.
- Great ambiance in the old port. Lovely roasted lobster! Chowder was a bit too salty.
- Great seafood nice atmosphere professional wait staff highly recommend!