- Cute, hidden sushi place. Traditional-style Japanese place is best for couples or take-out. Get anything with their salmon in it... To die for!
- Spicy miso ramen is simply delicious. All sushi rolls are yummy.
- Good ramen bowls and delightful service!
- It's improved over time and now has a modest but decent selection of Japanese dishes. The ramen and curry are good! They're always very friendly.
- Simple but delish sushi at reasonable prices for the high quality. Also great ramen.
- Good sushi. Try the ice cream they make. Amazing!
- Everything is yummy, and staff & chef are super friendly here!
- Try the spicy miso ramen. If you don't want spicy they can make it without the spice but it's still just as delicious.
- The Red Dragon and Spicy Crunchy Tuna rolls are great!
- Sushi is nothing special, stick with the ramen
- I found the ramen to be nothing special and the sushi to skimp on ingredients.
- Spicy? Miso Ramen
- Ramen was great! This place felt very authentic.
- I always go there for Sakana Roll. It's delish!!!
- Great Sushi! Hidden gem. I highly recommed it.
- Price is decent and service is awesome. Ordered special nigiri for the day and the ingredients are fresh!